TMLT provides a comprehensive, customized approach to help mitigate risk. Our services include:
CONTINUING MEDICAL EDUCATION (CME)
Visit our CME site to access courses.
If a risk management issue arises, please call us at 800-580-8658 during business hours for a free, confidential consultation. You can also email the risk management department at email@example.com. Whether you need an answer to a simple question, or are looking for resources to help you with a complicated issue, our team will provide answers, advice, and peace of mind.
During a scheduled practice review, a TMLT risk management professional will:
- tour and assess the practice for patient safety concerns;
- review medical records for strengths and weaknesses;
- review policies and procedures;
- meet with physicians to discuss findings; and
- prepare a recommendation report.
Practice reviews are free to all policyholders and can be completed without disrupting your patient appointments. Due to the popularity of this service, practice reviews are scheduled approximately 90 days from the date of request.